View our different career paths at CCI.
- CCI is always open to further growth within our business model and the construction industry as a whole.
- The ideal Business Development addition we would be interested in, is an individual who can join the company and engage in the work (as an estimator, project manager, other) required to sustain the new business growth created by their contacts in the industry.
Project Manager / Estimator
- CCI believes that the best project manager is one that understands the project, has worked with the owner, architects and engineers from the beginning of project budgeting, knows the scope of work and understands the timelines and owners main goal. We feel in order to be an effective project manager you must also know costs. In the budgeting phase of the project acting the part of “estimator” our project managers become familiar with all aspects of the project, giving them a head start for when the project begins.
- Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree, preferably in construction or business and a minimum of 5 years as a project manager and/or estimator with some or all of that experience in Tenant Improvement construction.
Project Manager Assistant / Project Engineer / Estimating Assistant
- PE’s are involved from beginning to the end. They are a vital source for information tracking and critical to the success of the overall project. Their key responsibilities are to assist the estimating team in winning the project as well as working with the management team in completing the project. CCI is always looking for individuals who are detailed, carry out instruction and those who are looking to advance within the company.
- Qualifications must include a of 1 year experience in construction admin working as a project engineering and/or estimator on Commercial Tenant Improvement Projects.
- Achievement goal levels to learn Company Systems and productivity levels will be set to be accomplished each month.
- Computer skills required for this position should be above average with solid working knowledge in the following programs:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Project
- Computer skills helpful (not mandatory) and useful for this position are:
- General Skills required for Project Manager Assistant Position:
- Read and understand construction blueprints.
- Review Scope of Work with Subcontractors.
- Familiarity with RFP’s, Submittals, Change Orders, and all tracking for Project Management Processes.
- Highly organized / Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
Working Foreman / Assistant Superintendent
- Working foreman / Assistant superintendents coordinate field operations for subcontracted trades and/or self-performed trades on a project. Working foremen ensure work is completed in accordance with plans as well as on time, while enforcing safety and quality control.
- Qualifications include a minimum of four years field supervisory experience constructing commercial Tenant Improvement projects.
Your resume must be sent with a short cover letter addressing that you have read the description of the career path you choose on this website and that you understand the requirements and competencies and experienced referenced. An appointment must be established with office manager prior to stopping by our office to discuss your candidacy for the position. You will be contacted after review of your resume.
If you do not have an online resume please email it to email@example.com.